Manage small business finances
Need help to balance the books?
Do you own a small to medium sized building and construction business? Are you responsible for the finances of a small construction company?
With this short course, Gold Coast Trades College will provide you with a trades focussed program that will help you to implement and review financial management strategies.
This short course will provide you with skills and knowledge such as:
- discuss benchmarking
- explain financial decision-making relevant to the business
- summarise significant financial indicators
- outline purposes of financial reports
- clarify preparation and interpretation of budget/actual reports
- identify principles for preparing balance sheets and their interpretation
- characterise principles for preparing profit and loss statements and their interpretation
- discuss stock records / stock control relevant to the business
Our campus: Y
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Participants do however need intermediate language, literacy, numeracy and computer skills.