BSB42615 Certificate IV in Work Health and Safety
Caring and responsible?
Through completing this certificate you will gain the skills and professional qualification to manage workplace health and safety, and to ensure duty of care for workers within large organisations. A perfect course for those who are diligent, responsible, safety-focused and passionate about their colleagues’ wellbeing.
Learners will gain the knowledge and skills from this course relating to:
- Assist with compliance with WHS laws
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
- Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
- Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
- Assist with responding to incidents
Employment opportunities include:
- Health and Safety Assistant
- Health and Safety Representative
- Health and Safety Committee Member
- Occupational Health And Safety Adviser
Total number of units = 10
Each cluster must be completed in consecutive order, commencing with the first cluster.
BSBWHS402 Assist with compliance with WHS laws
BSBWHS403 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS consultation and participation processes
BSBWHS404 Contribute to WHS hazard identification, risk assessment and risk control
BSBWHS405 Contribute to implementing and maintaining WHS management systems
BSBWHS406 Assist with responding to incidents
BSBWHS407 Assist with claims management, rehabilitation and return-to-work programs
BSBWHS410 Contribute to work-related health and safety measures and initiatives
BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBMGT401 Show leadership in the workplace
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Participants do however need intermediate language, literacy, numeracy and computer skills.