Higher Level Courses
Access training that can help secure employment or career advancement.
Our Higher Level courses aim to assist individuals to gain the higher level skills required to secure employment or career advancement in priority industries or to transition into university.
- CPC40208 Certificate IV in Building and Construction (Contract Administration)
- BSB41515 Certificate IV in Project Management Practice (Trades Focus)
- RII40715 Certificate IV in Civil Construction Supervision
- BSB50215 Diploma of Business
- BSB51415 Diploma of Project Management
Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) is an assessment process where you provide evidence to demonstrate you already possess the skills, knowledge and behaviours described in the units that form part of your course of study. During the recognition process you may be required to participate in practical demonstrations of your skills and be observed by one of our assessors.