RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations
Train to be an excavator operator!
This course will teach the participant the skills and knowledge required to conduct civil construction excavator operations. An ideal qualification for mobile plant operator roles, at worksites within civil construction.
Learners will gain the knowledge and skills from this course relating to:
- Planning and preparing for excavator operations
- Operating an excavator
- Lifting, carrying and placing materials
- Selecting, removing and fitting attachments
- Preparing to relocate the excavator
- Carrying out machine operator maintenance
- Maintaining a clean and tidy workplace environment