CSQ Civil Short Courses
Are you looking to quickly extend your knowledge in a targeted area?
If you are an existing worker in the building and construction industry learning new and important skills will help you to further your career in construction.
The Short Courses program provides funding to assist with upskilling and cross skilling existing workers in the building and construction industry. Short Courses are individual competencies and skills sets designed to provide flexible solutions to workers wanting to update their skills and knowledge in specific and targeted areas.
CSQ Short courses that we provide:
- RIICCM202D Identify, locate and protect underground services
- RIICOM301D Communicate information
- RIIHAN301D Operate elevating work platform
- RIIMPO317E Conduct roller operations
- RIIMPO318E Conduct civil construction skid steer loader operations
- RIIMPO320E Conduct civil construction excavator operations
- RIIMPO321E Conduct civil construction wheeled front end loader operations
- RIIMPO323D Conduct civil construction dozer operations
- RIIMPO337D Conduct articulated haul truck operations
- RIIWHS202D Enter and work in confined spaces
- RIIWHS204D Work safely at heights
- RIIWMG203D Drain and dewater civil construction site