AHC30916 Certificate III in Landscape Construction
Interested in a career in landscape construction?
This qualification provides a general vocational outcome in landscape construction. The landscaping industry expects this qualification to be achieved to meet job outcomes at this level.
Units in this course include:
- Install drainage systems
- Set out site for construction works
- Construct landscape features using concrete
- Construct brick and/or block structures and features
- Construct stone structures and features
- Implement a paving project
- Implement a retaining wall project
- Provide information on plants and their culture
- Implement a plant establishment program
- Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
- Contribute to work health and safety processes
Total number of units = 15
The elective units must be selected as follows:
- all three elective units may be selected from the elective units listed below
- two of the three elective units may be selected from Certificate III, Certificate IV or Diploma from another endorsed Training Package or from CPC08, provided that at least one unit is from Certificate IV and the industry context is maintained.
Some units in this qualification may have prerequisite requirements, which must be met when packaging the qualification. Users are referred to the list of CPC08 units with prerequisite unit requirements available in this Training Package for this purpose.
AHCDRG301 Install drainage systems
AHCLSC301 Set out site for construction works
AHCLSC302 Construct landscape features using concrete
AHCLSC303 Construct brick and/or block structures and features
AHCLSC305 Construct stone structures and features
AHCLSC306 Implement a paving project
AHCLSC307 Implement a retaining wall project
AHCPCM302 Provide information on plants and their culture
AHCPGD301 Implement a plant establishment program
AHCSOL303 Implement soil improvements for garden and turf areas
AHCWHS301 Contribute to work health and safety processes
- 3 units may be selected from units aligned to Certificates II, III or IV in this training
package or from any other currently endorsed training package or accredited courses.
There are no entry requirements for this qualification. Participants do however need intermediate language, literacy, numeracy and computer skills.