Receive a qualification while you gain practical skills in the workplace.
An apprenticeship is a structured training arrangement of usually 3-4 years duration. You will finish your higher learning journey equipped with practical skills and a formal education.
It’s a great way to gain a nationally recognised qualification while being employed, rather than have to choose one over the other. On successful completion, you are issued with a nationally recognised qualification and the on-the-job skills, which are highly regarded by many employers.
Get an apprenticeship in any of the following industries:
- CPC31411 Certificate III in Construction Waterproofing
- CPC30111 Certificate III in Bricklaying/Blocklaying
- CPC30211 Certificate III in Carpentry
- CPC30313 Certificate III in Concreting
- CPC30611 Certificate III in Painting and Decorating
- CPC31211 Certificate III in Wall and Ceiling Lining
- CPC31311 Certificate III in Wall and Floor Tiling
You can undertake an apprenticeship while at school, as a school leaver, a woman re-entering the workforce or an adult simply looking at a career change.
There has never been a better time to do an apprenticeship. Skilled people are hard to find, and employers prize this powerful combination of theoretical and hands-on experience in many industries and professions.