BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration
Do you enjoy solving business problems in the workplace?
Are you ready to open up new opportunities or play a larger role in your work environment? We can help you achieve your goals.
With our BSB40515 Certificate IV in Business Administration, you’ll build on your current administrative skills to become an invaluable member of the office team. You will learn how to apply solutions to a defined range of unpredictable problems, and analyse and evaluate information from a variety of sources. They may provide leadership and guidance to others with some limited responsibility for the output of others. You’ll be well-placed to take on more responsibility in your workplace and be ready for those new opportunities.
PPS College training is customisable and delivery is flexible. We tailor our solutions to meet your needs and in many cases, address improvement and development opportunities within the course duration.
- Accounts supervisor
- Executive personal assistant
- Office administrator
- Project assistant
10 elective units
- 5 elective units (must be selected from the Group A units listed below).
- The remaining 5 elective units may be selected from the Group A or Group B unit listed below, or any currently endorsed Training Package or accredited course at the same qualification level. If not listed below, 1 elective unit may be selected from either a Certificate III or Diploma qualification.
Group A units
BSBFIA401 Prepare financial reports
BSBADM401 Produce complex texts from shorthand notes
BSBADM405 Organise meetings
BSBADM406 Organise business travel
BSBADM411 Produce complex texts from audio transcription
BSBINM401 Implement workplace information system
IT Analysis and Design
BSBITA401 Design databases
BSBITU401 Design and develop complex text documents
BSBITU402 Develop and use complex spreadsheets
BSBITU404 Produce complex desktop published documents
BSBWRT401 Write complex documents
Group B units
BSBCUS401 Coordinate implementation of customer service strategies
BSBCUS402 Address customer needs
BSBEBU401 Review and maintain a website
BSBFIA402 Report on financial activity
BSBADM407 Administer projects
BSBADM409 Coordinate business resources
BSBINN301 Promote innovation in a team environment
BSBCMM401 Make a presentation
BSBITS401 Maintain business technology
BSBMKG413 Promote products and services
BSBMKG414 Undertake marketing activities
Medical Services Administration
BSBMED401 Manage patient record keeping system
Work Health and Safety
BSBWHS401 Implement and monitor WHS policies, procedures and programs to meet legislative requirements
BSBREL401 Establish networks
BSBRES401 Analyse and present research information
BSBRSK401 Identify risk and apply risk management processes
BSBSUS301 Implement and monitor environmentally sustainable work practices
Preferred pathways for candidates considering this qualification include:
- BSB30412 Certificate III in Business Administration or other relevant qualification/s; or
- vocational experience in providing administrative or operational support to individuals and/or teams but without a formal business administration qualification.